The huge stage of Eurovision 2017 in Kiev covers an area of 350 square meters, and its installation took about 8000 hours. Such figures of the contest in Kiev were announced by the organizers. This is stated on the official website.
"The design of the Kiev stage was developed by Florian Wieder, the fourth experience of the song contest in the Eurovision arena in Dusseldorf, Baku and Vienna, as well as projects such as the X Factor talent show in the UK and USA, and MTV Video Music Awards ", - noted the organizers.
It turned out that the Eurovision 2017 stage has a projection surface that "reincarnates" for every new performance.
The International Exhibition Center, which became the main venue of the contest in Kiev, has an area of 58,000 square meters. M and consists of three pavilions. The first includes a press center, a zone for delegations and accredited fans, the second - a composite stage, and the third - the spectator rostrum. There are 15 conference rooms and 2500 parking spaces.
Recall that the final of the Eurovision Song Contest will be held on May 13 in Kiev, 43 representatives of European countries will take part in the contest.
Participants of the first semifinal of Eurovision-2017
1. Sweden. Robin Bengtsson "I Can not Go On"
2. Georgia. Tamara Gachechiladze "Keep The Faith"
3. Australia. Isaiah "Do not Come Easy?"
4. Albania. Lindita "World"
5. Belgium. Blanche "City Lights"
6. Montenegro. Slavko Kalezić "Space"
7. Finland. Norma John "Blackbird"
8. Azerbaijan. Dihaj "Skeletons"
9. Portugal. Salvador Sobral "Amar Pelos Dois"
10. Greece. Demy "This is Love"
11. Poland. Kasia Moś "Flashlight"
12. Moldova. Sunstroke Project "Hey Mamma"
13. Iceland. Svala "Paper"
14. Czech Republic. Martina Bárta "My Turn"
15. Cyprus. Hovig "Gravity"
16. Armenia. Artsvik "Fly With Me"
17. Slovenia. Omar Naber "On My Way"
18. Latvia. Triana Park "Line"
Participants of the second semifinal of Eurovision-2017
1. Serbia. Tijana Bogićević "In Too Deep"
2. Austria. Nathan Trent "Running On Air"
3. Macedonia. Jana Burčeska "Dance Alone"
4. Malta. Claudia Faniello "Breathlessly"
5. Romania. Ilinca ft. Alex Florea "Yodel It!"
6. The Netherlands. OG3NE "Lights and Shadows"
7. Hungary. Joci Pápai "Origo"
8. Denmark. Anja "Where I Am"
9. Ireland. Brendan Murray "Dying to Try"
10. San Marino. Valentina Monetta and Jimmie Wilson "Spirit of the Night"
11. Croatia. Jacques Houdek "My Friend"
12. Norway. JOWST "Grab The Moment"
13. Switzerland. Timebelle "Apollo"
14. Belarus. Naviband "Story of My Life"
15. Bulgaria. Kristian Kostov "Beautiful Mess"
16. Lithuania. Fusedmarc "Rain Of Revolution"
17. Estonia. Koit Toome & Laura "Verona"
18. Israel. IMRI "I Feel Alive"
Eurovision Song Contest-2017, which will perform immediately in the final
Ukraine. O.Torvald "Time"
Italy. Francesco Gabbani "Occidentali's Karma"
United Kingdom. Lucie Jones "Never Give Up On You"
Spain. Manel Navarro "Do It For Your Lover"
Germany. Levina "Perfect Life"
France. Alma "Requiem"
On Saturday, October 20, the Compass-2018 travel festival will take place in Lviv, during which Ukrainian and Polish travelers will tell stories about unusual, complex and fascinating travels. It is reported by the press service of the Lviv City Council.
In the summer of 2017 the airline "International Airlines of Ukraine" will open direct regular air service between Kiev and Bergamo in the north of Italy. This is reported by the press service of the UIA.
The new Pesa rail bus made the first test flight on the route Kovel-Helm (Poland).
The huge stage of Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kiev covers an area of 350 square meters, and its installation took about 8000 hours.
The quality hotel market in the capital continues to show growth: in the first quarter of 2017, the number of rooms rose by 40%.
The beer festival Praha-2017 will open in the capital of the Czech Republic on May 11 and will last 17 days.
Dates of the semifinals and finals of the "Eurovision-2017": the main events will be held on 9, 11 and 13 May.
Today, four low cost airlines fly to London, Copenhagen, Sharjah (United Arab Emirates), Budapest, Berlin, Warsaw and other European cities from Kiev, Lviv and Kharkov.
After all, cherry blossoms fall out for this period, and thousands of tourists from all over the country, as well as Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia come to admire them.
Adored by all the Odessa Yumorina comes back after a break. The jolly April Fool's Day will once again be held with the Humor Parade.